Qlik Sense Developer
Company name is Cognizant Technology Solutions
Qualification:Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent
Project Planning and Setup:
• Understand the project scope, identify activities/ tasks, task level estimates, schedule, dependencies, risks and provide inputs to Module Lead for review.
• Provide inputs to testing strategy, configuration, deployment, hardware/software requirement etc.
• Review plan and provide feedback on gaps, timeline and execution feasibility etc as required in the project.
• Participate in KT sessions conducted by customer/ other business teams and provide feedback on requirements.
Requirement Understanding and Analysis:
• Analyze functional/non functional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements.
• Based on understanding of system upstream & downstream, provide feedback and inputs on gaps in requirements and technical feasibility of requirements.
• Prepare the LLD/ detailed design documents based on HLD and briefing from Module Lead.
• Seek inputs from the developers on specific modules as applicable.
• Consolidate all modules and provide to Module Lead/ Architects/ Designers for review.
• Suggest changes in design on technical grounds.
• Develop components inventory for the code to be developed tying it to the nonfunctional requirements.
• Perform sampling of data to understand the character/ quality of the data (project dependent in the absence of data analyst or designer).
• Identify tools and technologies to be used in the project as well as reusable objects that could be customized for the project.
• Follow coding standards and best practices to develop code and check code quality.
• Share developed code with supervisor for review.
• Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
• Perform complex integration.
• Guide the developers in identifying, preparing and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
• Consolidate the test results and share with supervisor.
• Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced.
• Anticipate unreported defects and raise the same to supervisor.
• Conduct technical troubleshooting.
• Conduct reviews for codes created by team.
General Terms to Consider while applying for a job:
The jobs contained in Eaglefinds.com’s search results, or linked from those results, are created by people over whom Eaglefinds.com exercises no control. You acknowledge and understand that we have no control for the content of the job listings or other information posted therein. Eaglefinds.com’s job search results are indexed in an automated manner and Eaglefinds.com does not screen these jobs. We cannot confirm that users or employers are who they claim to be. Eaglefinds.com assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or web site that is either included in Eaglefinds.com’s search results or linked to by the Website.
The Website contains links to other sites on the Internet, which are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Eaglefinds.com is not responsible for the availability of, or the materials located on or through any External Sites. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the materials located on such External Sites.
Click here to view Qlik Sense Developer related jobs.