Manager – Projects
Company name is Cognizant Technology Solutions
Qualification:Bachelor’s/Master’s in Science/Engineering or equivalent
Business / Customer:
• Work closely with account management/vertical team for customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and customer to ensure proper alignment to business objectives.
• Ensure that customers and internal business stakeholders are kept informed about the current status and development of the Engagement / Project in a transparent / proactive manner.
• Establish robust governance and ensure compliance.
• Adhere to SLA compliance and delivery of project status/SLA reports.
• Identify initiate and implement Continual service improvement and transformation plans.
• Ensure data integrity and quality reporting.
• Proactive Risk Management.
• Adherence to process compliance based on organization/client standards frameworks and tools.
• Ensure that all teams comply with processes as part of service delivery.
• Ensure that responsibilities related to administration are met by the Leads (such as time sheets shifts weekly reviews).
• Responsible for Operational aspects of Project Administration (for example: ESA).
• Ensure effective change control policies are in place.
• Ensure availability of required infrastructure for efficient delivery.
• Responsible for optimum resource planning and management.
• Setup regular customer meeting for project / engagement updates based on the Governance plan.
• Ensure optimum staffing in the project.
• Ensure operational rigor on the floor.
• Rigorous implementation of critisit change mgmt.
• and escalation mgmt.
People / Team:
• Responsible for creation and implementation of learning plans and skill upgrade.
• Responsible for Performance management and career development of the team members.
• Responsible for driving Reward & Recognition and employee engagement.
• Encourage Team to contribute and participate in training programs.
• Participant in business development activities like RFPs/Bids (solution validation and deliverability assessment) customer walkthroughs etc.
• Drive organizational initiatives through effective communication with the team.
• Participate in recruitment programs (Campus and lateral).
• Participate in any academy knowledge sharing and innovation ideas.
• Comply with practice/organization defined timelines for various initiatives.
Must Have Skills
• CICS Administration
General Terms to Consider while applying for a job:
The jobs contained in Eaglefinds.com’s search results, or linked from those results, are created by people over whom Eaglefinds.com exercises no control. You acknowledge and understand that we have no control for the content of the job listings or other information posted therein. Eaglefinds.com’s job search results are indexed in an automated manner and Eaglefinds.com does not screen these jobs. We cannot confirm that users or employers are who they claim to be. Eaglefinds.com assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or web site that is either included in Eaglefinds.com’s search results or linked to by the Website.
The Website contains links to other sites on the Internet, which are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Eaglefinds.com is not responsible for the availability of, or the materials located on or through any External Sites. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the materials located on such External Sites.
Click here to view Manager – Projects related jobs.