Lead Architect – Technology
Company name is Cognizant Technology Solutions
Sr Technology Architect/ Principal Technology Architect
• Architecture and Design of solutions leveraging a single stack / product /platform.
• Ability to code in order to demonstrate product capability , POC or showcase leverage of features , best practices , patterns etc.
• Knowledge Management.
• ? Publish knowledge articles & white papers.
• ? Maintain & Contribute to knowledge management repository comprising of technical solutions, technical best practices and design/coding guidelines/standards.
• ? Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across team(s).
• ? Socialize / Evangelize knowledge management.
• ? Monitor and report on usage of knowledge management artifacts.
• Training and Recruitment / People Management.
• ? Mentor team in domain / technology.
• ? Host & Facilitate in person / on line training sessions.
• ? Author / Review training assets.
• ? Identify emerging trends and enable self / team.
• ? Assist in recruitment initiatives.
• ? Gain industry / product certifications.
• ? Performance management of team members.
• Project Planning and Set up.
• ? Create / Review project estimates.
• ? Articulate estimation methodology.
• ? Identify risks and dependencies.
• ? Provide inputs and support to project / program management for project estimates.
• Solution Conceptualization.
• ? Keep abreast of technology & infrastructure trends.
• ? Identify emerging trends (aligned to EAS goals) for further exploration.
• ? Build / Assist in creating business case for POC / POT.
• ? Build / Conceptualize solutions leveraging emerging trends.
• Solution Definition and Design.
• ? Support the discovery team during requirement elicitation and analysis phase.
• ? Interact with clients to understand their business (functional) / technical requirements.
• ? Collaborate with internal / external stakeholders to analyze architectural options for any given solution.
• ? Recommend architecture considering various architectural constraints.
• ? Develop high level solution design and get buy in from all stakeholders.
• ? Create a deployment architecture for the solution.
• ? Create infrastructure specification for the solution.
• ? Ensure deployment architecture meets all nonfunctional requirements.
• ? Assist / Resolve any deployment issues.
• ? Ensure functional and nonfunctional fitment of the proposed solution.
• ? Ensuring compliance to patterns and practices of Cognizant / Industry / Client.
• Project Support.
• ? Define / Assist in architecture and design of application(s).
• ? Conduct technical audits.
• ? Identify / Implement optimization of solution / application.
• ? Ensure design meets functional and non functional aspects of the applications.
• ? Create/Revise design and coding checklists / best practices.
• ? Interact with internal / external stakeholders for architecture / design buyins.
• Asset Development and Governance.
• ? Ensure adoption of enterprise assets in projects.
• ? Collect feedback on assets relevance and improvement areas.
• ? Track asset usage Identify reusable assets [ similar problem being solved in multiple engagements].
• ? Create/Review reusable assets.
• Business Development Support.
• ? Assist in RFP response.
• ? Contribute in external forums / blogs etc.
• ? Assist in client visit / client presentation.
• ? Track product / platform evolution and assist in adoption (if any).
Must Have Skills
• Oracle CC&B Development
• Billing & Payments managementEmployee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
General Terms to Consider while applying for a job:
The jobs contained in Eaglefinds.com’s search results, or linked from those results, are created by people over whom Eaglefinds.com exercises no control. You acknowledge and understand that we have no control for the content of the job listings or other information posted therein. Eaglefinds.com’s job search results are indexed in an automated manner and Eaglefinds.com does not screen these jobs. We cannot confirm that users or employers are who they claim to be. Eaglefinds.com assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or web site that is either included in Eaglefinds.com’s search results or linked to by the Website.
The Website contains links to other sites on the Internet, which are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Eaglefinds.com is not responsible for the availability of, or the materials located on or through any External Sites. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the materials located on such External Sites.
Click here to view Lead Architect – Technology related jobs.